- What's changing?
- Why is the Peer-to-Peer lending product being removed from sale?
- How does this affect me and my existing investment?
- Can I make new investments through Wellesley?
- What date will the Peer-to-Peer lending product no longer be available for investment?
- How the risks to my investment changed?
- Do I need to do anything?
- Does the change affect money in my holding account?
- Will I continue to earn interest at the same rate?
- Who can I speak to at Wellesley about this?
Call our Customer Service team on:
0800 888 6001
(Monday to Thursday 8.30am – 5.30pm, Friday 8.30am – 4.30pm)
Investment through Wellesley & Co Limited involves lending to individuals or companies and therefore your capital is at risk and interest payments are not guaranteed if the borrower defaults. It is important to remember that historic loan default rates are not necessarily indicative of future default rates. Wellesley & Co Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) (Registration Number 655503). Wellesley & Co Limited is not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. Wellesley & Co Limited (No. 07981279) is registered in England and has its registered office at St Albans House, 57/59 Haymarket, London SW1Y 4QX.