Earn up to £250* cashback when you invest
Property Secured Investments
The Wellesley Property Mini-Bond, issued by Wellesley Finance Plc, offers investors the opportunity to invest directly into property backed loans made by Wellesley. Subscribed funds are lent to property developers whose loans are secured against residential property. In return, investors receive a competitive fixed rate of up to 6.00% per annum gross, paid monthly or at maturity.
*Invest £3,000 for 2 years and receive £100 cashback. Invest £7,000 or more and receive £250 cashback! T&Cs apply. Offer available to new customers only.
Maximum Diversification of Funds
Investors funds are spread across all eligible loans, providing maximum diversification. This means every bondholder receives exposure to a proportional share of our loan portfolio.
We don’t charge our investors any fees. We charge borrowers a fee which allows us to pay competitive rates to you.
Interest Rate Flexibility
Investors can choose to receive their interest monthly to achieve a regular income or choose to roll it up and receive it at maturity.
- Our customers say
- 85% satisfaction rating
Our Interest Rates
5 year term
3 year term
2 year term
1 year term
Paid at Maturity
Paid At Maturity
5 year term
3 year term
2 year term
1 year term
All terms have a fixed rate and duration.
All payments of interest are subject to withholding tax at the basic rate of income tax (currently 20%). The Wellesley Property Mini-Bond is not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) and your capital is at risk. Wellesley Property Mini-Bonds are non-transferable and cannot be held within an ISA account.
Your capital is at risk and interest payments are not guaranteed.
Wellesley is an established alternative property finance firm helping to build more homes in the UK and enabling investors to make returns on their investments.
We invest your funds by lending them to carefully selected UK residential property developers. We enable investors to make competitive returns on their capital offering attractive interest rates, by connecting them with creditworthy borrowers seeking a source of funding.
Interest paid to investors
Homes and developments supported to date
Loans made to date
- All terms have a fixed rate and duration.
- All payments of interest are subject to withholding of tax at the basic rate of income tax (currently 20%)
- The Wellesley Property Mini-Bond is not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) and your capital is at risk.
- Wellesley Property Mini-Bonds are non-transferable and cannot be held within an ISA account.
Please enter your details below for more information about our Property Secured Investments.
The Wellesley Property Mini-Bonds are issued by Wellesley Finance Plc, a company incorporated in England and Wales with its registered office at 6th Floor, St Albans House, 57/59 Haymarket, London SW1Y 4QX. The information contained in this webpage which relates to Wellesley Property Mini-Bonds has been approved as a financial promotion for UK publication by BDO LLP, 55 Baker Street, London W1U 7EU (FRN: 229378) which is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority to conduct investment business.
Wellesley Finance Plc is not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and does not offer any regulated services. Wellesley Finance Plc (no. 08331511) is registered in England and has its registered office and trading address at St Albans House, 57/59 Haymarket, London SW1Y 4QX, UK.
Wellesley Finance Plc is part of Wellesley Group Limited.
Terms & Conditions
1. Cashback (£100 or £250) is only available to new customers registering through Wellesley and investing in the Wellesley Property Mini-Bond.
2. Existing customers will not qualify for this promotion.
3. This offer is available to UK residents only.
4. Customers must be 18 or over.
5. Cashback can be used to invest in a Wellesley product or can be withdrawn.
6. Cashback will be paid upfront and not per annum.
7. To be eligible for the £100 cashback offer, customers must commit a minimum of £3,000 to Wellesley Finance Plc for a minimum term of 2 years by 5pm on 31/07/2018.
8. To be eligible for the £250 cashback offer, customers must commit a minimum of £7,000 to Wellesley Finance Plc for a minimum term of 2 years by 5pm on 31/07/2018.
9. The value of this cashback offer is £100 or £250 subject to the amount invested and will be credited to a customer’s account within 48 hours of funds being committed to a lending term. Customers will receive an email to inform them that cashback has been credited to their account.
10. Maximum cumulative cashback per customer is £250.
11. This promotion is only on offer for those who register and have been verified by the ID Check System used by Wellesley.
12. The offer does not apply to any investment made into Wellesley’s other investment products.
13. The customer must commit funds to lending for a minimum term of 2 years. If a customer requests early access before this, Wellesley Finance Plc reserves the right, to withdraw the £100 & £250 cashback from this offer at any time, without prior notice.
14. Wellesley Finance Plc reserve the right to withdraw the promotion at any moment, without prior notice.
15. By participating in this promotion, customers agree to be bound by these promotional specific Terms and Conditions which are in conjunction with Wellesley full Terms and Conditions and The Lender Agreement.
16. Customers participating in this promotion are not eligible to combine this offer with any other current Wellesley promotions.
17. Customers must pass Wellesley’s standard checks and send funds from a bank account in their own name from an acceptable institution. It should be noted that Wellesley Finance Plc is under no obligation to accept any customer. Wellesley Finance Plc does accept funds from a joint account, however the transfer must state your name and not your partner’s name.
18. Any participant found to be operating multiple accounts in promotions will be in breach of these and general account terms and the promoter will determine at its sole discretion by whatever means it deems necessary to establish if different entries and accounts are connected to the same person. Bonus offers are limited to one bonus per person, computer, and/or payment method unless otherwise stated.
19. Participants, whether individually or in a group will be found to be in breach of these promotional specific terms if the promoter at its soles discretion has a reason to believe that a promotion has been abused, manipulated, or that irregular, fraudulent, collusive or illegal activity has occurred.