Terms and conditions of access
To proceed click ‘Agree’
The Information to which this gateway gives access is only directed at, and for viewing by, persons resident and located in the United Kingdom, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man. The Information does not purport to provide any financial, investment, tax, accounting or legal advice or recommendation. Before you enter into any transaction in relation to any securities referred to in the Information, you should obtain your own independent advice from your professional accounting, legal, regulatory, tax or other advisers.
The Information does not constitute, and is not to be construed as, an offer or an invitation to subscribe for, or purchase, securities of Wellesley Secured Funding Plc (the “Company”) sterling denominated fixed rate secured retail notes in the United States, Australia, Canada, the Republic of Ireland or Japan or in any other jurisdiction in which such offer or invitation is not authorised or to any person to whom it is unlawful to make such offer or solicitation.
The Information must not be published, released, copied, transmitted, distributed or otherwise sent, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, to any person in the United States, Australia, Canada, the Republic of Ireland or Japan or any other territory where to do so would breach applicable laws or regulations. Neither the Company or any other member of the Company’s group accept responsibility for any contravention of applicable securities laws and regulations by persons accessing the Information.
The Information is not intended for persons who are residents of the United States of America (including its territories and possessions, any state of the United States of America and the District of Columbia) (the “United States”) or who are resident or otherwise physically present in the United States. The Company’s securities cannot be offered or sold in the United States without registration under the United States Securities Act of 1933, as amended, (the “Securities Act”) except pursuant to an exemption from or in a transaction not subject to the registration requirements of the Securities Act. The Company has not registered, and does not intend to register, any of its securities under the Securities Act or to conduct a public offering of securities in the United States. As such, none of the Information constitutes, and is not to be construed as, an offer of any securities for sale in the United States.
The Information speaks only as at its date of publication on this website. Neither the Company nor any of its subsidiaries has any duty to maintain or update any such information.
By clicking the button below labelled “Agree" you are certifying that:
- you are not a resident of, or located in, the Unites States, and you are not a United States person or acting for the account or benefit of a United States person;
- you are not a resident of, or located in, Australia, Canada, the Republic of Ireland or Japan;
- you are a resident of, and located in, the United Kingdom, the Channel Islands of the Isle of Man;you are a person to whom the Information may be lawfully communicated; and
- you are a person to whom the Information may be lawfully communicated; and
- you agree that you will not publish, release, copy, transmit, distribute or otherwise send, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, any of the Information
- to persons outside the United Kingdom, including to any person in the United States, Australia, Canada, the Republic of Ireland or Japan or any other territory where to do so would breach applicable laws or regulations,
- to publications with a general circulation in such prohibited territories.
If you cannot so certify, you must exit this page. Unauthorised entry or misuse of any of the Information is strictly prohibited.